Global ATM Usage
If you are a busy “on-the-go” person, you likely need access to your money at a moment’s notice. So worrying about fees is not something you should be concerned with and at NIH Federal Credit Union, you won’t. When you sign up for an NIHFCU Money Manager or Money Manager Plus account, you can use any ATM in the world for free.
|Global ATM Usage Details
Free ATM use worldwide:
- With the Money Manager Account, you are eligible to receive up to $25 in worldwide ATM rebates per month1
- With the Money Manager Plus Account, you are eligible to receive unlimited worldwide ATM rebates each month. 1
- ATM Fee Rebate form must be completed and submitted to request your rebate for either account.
- Your request will be processed within one statement cycle. Please refer to your monthly account statement to confirm that your ATM fees have been reimbursed to your account.
- Apply for Platinum Debit Reward card
NIHFCU currently owns and operates numerous ATMs conveniently located in the Washington, DC metro area. Locate any ATM or branch, click here
Related Form: ATM Fee Reversal / Rebate Form (PDF)
Not a Member?
Still have questions?
1 ATM Fee Rebate Requests must be submitted within 60 days of the date of your last statement. Subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions apply. Some institutions and merchants may charge their own fee.