Worldwide ATM Fee Reimbursements
If you are a busy “on-the-go” person, you likely need access to your money at a moment’s notice. So worrying about fees is not something you should be concerned with and at NIH Federal Credit Union, you won’t. When you sign up for an NIHFCU Money Manager or Money Manager Plus account, you can get reimbursed for ATM surcharge fees charged by other financial institutions worldwide.
|ATM Fee Reimbursement Details
- With the Money Manager Account, you are eligible to receive up to $25 in worldwide ATM fee reimbursements per month1
- With the Money Manager Plus Account, you are eligible to receive unlimited worldwide ATM fee reimbursements each month. 1
- ATM Fee Rebate form must be completed and submitted to request your fee reimbursement.
- Foreign exchange fees are not rebated.
- Your request will be processed within one statement cycle. Please refer to your monthly account statement to confirm that your ATM fees have been reimbursed to your account.
Related Form: ATM Fee Rebate Form (PDF)
Not a Member?
Still have questions?
1 ATM Fee Rebate Form must be submitted within 60 days of the date of your last statement. Reimbursements are for ATM surcharges from other financial institutions only. Foreign exchange fees are not rebated. Subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions apply.