You appreciate the convenience of conducting business online. So why not pay your bills here, too? With NIH Federal Credit Union’s FREE online bill pay, you can pay your bills quickly right from your computer or mobile device
without writing or mailing paper checks which means you save time, money, and trees.
|Bill Pay Details
Benefits of FREE Bill Pay:
- Pay your bills electronically and at your convenience on your computer or mobile device.
- You can pay your bills one at a time or all at once.
- Schedule one-time payments or recurring payments up to a year in advance.
- Review pending payments and have access to your full payment history.
- Save time & money—no more checks or stamps, running to the post office, or worrying about late fees.
- Choose which of your NIHFCU checking accounts to use for bill pay funding.
Bill Pay Management:
- Manage categories, view & create reports, search records, view funding account status, and set alert preferences (when payment made or cancelled, payment unsuccessful, week's payments, and more).
- Email address associated with bill pay is set when bill application form is submitted.
- Update email address for bill pay notifications with a Change of Member Contact form.
- When using Make Payments screen, make sure to verify checking account used to fund payment. Pay from dropdown menu will show checking account options.
- You can use any of your NIHFCU checking accounts to fund bill pay.
1. Adding a new funding account requires: form completion & deposit verification. The form is found within online banking in the bill pay tab section.
2.Enter your 10-digit MICR number, not sure what is? Contact us
3. Routing / ABA Number 255076944.
View a Bill Pay Demo
|How to Get Started
- New to Online Banking? Enroll now
- Existing Online Banking user? Login now
- Click on the Bill Pay tab.
- Follow the prompts.
- Register for Bill Pay in a few seconds!
- Immediately or within 2 days or you will receive an email confirmation.
- View Bill Pay agreement
Not a Member?
Still have questions?