Account Alerts is a free online banking option that helps keep you informed about your NIH Federal Credit Union accounts. This system alerts you via email to certain transactions within your accounts. Set-up personal reminders that you determine and manage, all within online banking.
|Account Alerts Details
|Setting up an account alert is easy! Just log into your online banking enter your mobile number or email address then determine the types of alerts you want to receive.
Account Alerts help with:
- Getting balances and deposits
- Finding out when transactions clear
- Certificate and/or Maturity notification
- Personal Reminders (Add personal message, set start date, and frequency)
|How to Get Started
- New to Online Banking? Enroll now
- Existing Online Banking user? Login now
- Click on my profile.
- Select Alerts & Notifications.
- Customize your account alerts.
Not a Member?
Still have questions?