Text your money! If you are on the go, you can use text banking to access your NIH Federal Credit Union account. Checking your balance is as simple as sending a text message.
|Text Banking Details
View a Text Banking Demo
- Free to use (standard text messaging charges apply).
- Interact with your account by texting commands to 454545
- Check your balances, last five transactions or transfer funds.
- Automatically receive your balance every Friday.
- Get a text message when your balance falls belong a certain amount.
- Compatible with any mobile device and service provider.
Once enrolled, you can use the following text message commands
(send to 454545):
- BAL: Primary account balance
- BAL ALL: All account balances
- LAST: Last 5 transactions on primary account
- BAL CHK: Account balance of checking account
- BAL SAV: Account balance of savings account
- TRANS: Transfer funds to primary account
- HELP: Help on keywords
- STOP: Deactivate text message banking service
|How to Get Started
- New to Online Banking? Enroll now
- Existing Online Banking user? Login now
- Click on My Profile.
- Select Alerts & Notifications
- Enroll your mobile phone number.
- Setup your text alerts and send commands to 454545.