Save yourself a trip to an NIH Federal Credit Union branch by having your paycheck automatically deposited into your share (savings) or checking account. With this free service, your paycheck or other income will automatically be deposited into your NIHFCU account, so you won't have to wait in line to deposit your check. Many other valuable benefits await you, as well, when you sign up for Direct Deposit:
- Save time – no stopping at a branch or waiting in line
- Have your funds available the same day they are deposited
- You will never have to worry about misplacing or losing your check
|How to Enroll
- Visit your payroll office and ask if direct deposit is offered.
- They may have you complete an enrollment form and/or provide a voided check to set up your direct deposit.
- You could also, print out the Direct Deposit Authorization form and turn it into your payroll office. To view the form you will need the freely downloadable Adobe Acrobat software.
Not a Member?
Still have questions?
*Certain restrictions apply. NIH Federal Credit Union can cancel or amend this program at any time. If direct deposit is stopped for any reason, special rates are forfeited.