The NIHFCU no annual fee Visa Platinum Debit Rewards Card comes standard with any NIHFCU Checking account. Use it like cash and redeem your points for great rewards. And, with special bonus offers and cash back options, there is no better card to use for all your shopping needs.
|Important message for current NIHFCU Debit Card Holders
Several upgrades are being made to your debit rewards program beginning on March 28, 2018. On this date, your rewards point balance will transition to a new program with exciting redemption options. Other enhanced benefits starting on March 28, 2018 are:
What do you need to do?
- You’ll earn 1 reward point for every $5 spent (net after returns) using your NIHFCU debit card. That’s 2X the earning rate you are receiving now.
- You’ll earn rewards points on both signature AND PIN transactions made using your NIHFCU debit card. Currently, points are only earned on signature transactions.
- The expiration date on all transitioned points will be extended to December 31, 2023.
- Should you also have an NIHFCU Visa® rewards credit card, you can choose to combine points earned on both cards to make their point balance grow even faster.
After March 28, 2018, you will need to re-register your card at www.CURewards.com to check, manage and redeem your points. Your current NIHFCU debit card, account number and PIN will all remain the same.
THREE WAYS TO GREAT REWARDS
Everyday signature transactions
Automatically earn rewards points when you use your NIHFCU Platinum Debit Rewards card for qualifying signature and PIN-based purchases. Learn more
Earn points even faster
Shop online or offline at many of your favorite retailers. Enroll your card and browse special offers from many of your favorite participating merchants and retailers.
Online banking members can now turn every purchase into cash with Cash Rewards Receive special offers inside online banking based on your personal shopping history and spending patterns. watch a video
Let the rewards begin today!
NIHFCU debit rewards points are redeemable for millions of gift options – from merchandise and travel to events and activities. To get started:
Disclosure and Fee Information
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- Open any NIHFCU checking account, request and then activate your NIHFCU debit card
- Register your card to see special offers and earn points even faster.
- Manage your points to check balances, shop for rewards and redeem your points.
- Enroll in online banking and turn purchases into cash with Cash Rewards. Current online banking member can log in and get started today