Kids Share (Savings) Accounts
The NIH Federal Credit Union offers a Kids Share Account designed to help start a youth's savings plan and to learn about smart money management. Any child under the age of 18 with a social security number is eligible.
|Kids Share (Savings) Accounts
You can open a Kids Account one of two ways:
- Open with a $100 initial deposit. Then, arrange automatic transfers of $25 or more from your account into the child's account each month, or
- Simply start with an opening balance of $500.
- See Rates
|KC's Activity Book
Kids can earn $10! It’s our way of rewarding a job well-done:
- When the activity book is completed by the youth, have them present it at any NIHFCU branch.
- NIHFCU will make a special $10 deposit into their NIHFCU Kid’s Account. 1
- Click here to see a few sample pages, enjoy.