Premium Share (Savings) Account
NIH Federal Credit Union has regular and premium shares (savings) accounts which provide you complete safety and unlimited access to your funds. Open a Premium Share Account and earn a higher rate of return for balances of $5,000 or more. Compared to similar accounts at most other area institutions, this account (at the $5,000 minimum) is likely to earn up to 8 times more than you’ll find elsewhere.
|Premium Share (Savings) Account Benefits:
- Open with an initial $5 minimum deposit for this account; a Regular Share (Savings) is still needed.
- Premium Share (Savings) Account is a dividend-earning account, with a higher rate of return.
- It can establish and maintain your NIHFCU membership.
- Must be at least 18 years old to open an individual checking account. If you’re under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must be a joint owner on the account.
- There is no monthly fee with a share account.
- See Rates