NIH Federal Credit Union’s automobile Payment Vacation is here to help you skip a payment. So, in case you need to free up some cash you can request to skip a payment. You can make up the payment skipped at the end of your regularly scheduled loan term.
- Must be an NIHFCU member
- You may participate in the Auto Loan Skip-A-Pay Plan once every 6 months.
- Your loan must be at least six months old and contractually current as of the date of your Payment Vacation agreement.
- Skipping a payment will delay the payoff of your loan and result in additional finance charges, if you only make minimum payments
- You need to make up the payment skipped.
- You are not eligible for the Payment Vacation if you have an account with a negative balance or if you are past due on any NIHFCU loan.
- All of the terms of your loan agreement(s) remain the same, except for the payment schedule.
Not a Member?
Still have questions?
Call 301.718.4748 or 855.852.4748 toll-free