Hospital Accident Protection
NIH Federal Credit Union offers its members Hospital Accident Protection Insurance which provides cash benefits in the event of hospitalization due to a covered accident.
Not a Member?
|Hospital Accident Protection Details
- Acceptance is guaranteed, and no medical exams or physician statements are required.
- This insurance coverage is offered in two plans to fit any budget. For your convenience, family plan options are available as well.
- The Hospital Accident Protection pays cash directly to the insured member or as directed by the insured.
- The plan includes benefits for covered Emergency Room visits and hospital stays.
- Coverage requires only the completion of a short enrollment form.
- All NIHFCU members 18 years or older are eligible to enroll.
- The first 60 days of coverage is paid for you.
- After your 60 days of credit union-paid coverage, your premiums will automatically be debited from your NIHFCU account.
For more information, please call the Affinion Benefit Group 800.860.7098
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST weekdays; 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST weekends
Still have questions?