Vote in the 2018 NIHFCU Board of Directors Election
Casting your vote is a privilege of membership and will help shape the future of your credit union.
To access the online ballot and cast your votes, click the "Vote Now" button below and follow the prompts. You will be asked to provide your 6-digit member number and birth date to validate your membership and voting eligibility.
Please see candidate biographies below.
Please note the following:
- To vote, you must be a current NIHFCU member with at least $25 in deposits as of February 28, 2018 and be at least 18 years old as of April 24, 2018.
- You may vote only 1 time. You must be the primary name on an account to vote.
- Three Board of Director positions are to be filled in this election. (See below for candidate bios.)
- The voting period is March 1, 2018 – April 19, 2018. (All ballots must be received by 11:59pm on 4/19/2018 to be counted.)
- You also have the option of voting by mail. You may pick up a paper ballot at any NIHFCU branch location along with a postage paid envelope. You may also request that a paper ballot be sent to you by calling 800.877.644.
- Election results will be announced at the NIHFCU’s Annual Meeting on April 24, 2018 (noon – 1:30pm), NIH Main Campus, Building 1, Wilson Hall.