MONEY MANAGEMENT SKILLS
• How to find programs that may help you avoid a foreclosure or eviction
• Advantages of working with a housing counselor if you’re struggling with housing
• How to develop a plan for the future and your next steps toward finding a suitable workout with your mortgage service or landlord.
GreenPath Director Jennifer Fraser & GreenPath Financial Wellness Expert Paul Flynn
What do renting an apartment, getting a job offer, and car insurance rates all have in common? Your credit history could impact every one of these things (and more)! Credit is important for more than just getting a loan, although it impacts that too.
If you know you need to build credit and aren’t sure how to do so without going into debt, this webinar will provide guidance and tools to start you down the path to building positive credit history. Whether you have never had any credit history or are looking to rebuild credit after an extended period without, this webinar will cover why it is important to build positive credit history and how to do so responsibly. What You Will Learn:
• Why credit is important
• Tools to start building positive credit history
• Healthy credit habits for using credit responsibly
GreenPath Partner Experience Specialist Amber Miller and a GreenPath Financial Wellness Expert